Wednesday 27 May 2009

Paris Street Style....Smooth Operator

Mr Guerre aka the very suave, very smooth, and very stylish operator of Swagger 360 blogspot.
If you think a man dressed as fine as this would have a fabulous blog....you would be CORRECT! A Scooby Snack for you :) :) I really like the way Mr Guerre combines his "street swag" photos with his thoughts on style, dressing, food, wine and other useful things such as "How to Polish a Shoe Correctly", the modern day gentleman's essentials, and the (gulp) "Sins a Person with Swagger will Never Commit" (I get very nervous when I read "do not" lists as I always manage to be a committer of at least a few of them ;-)

I especially liked his musings on style v. fashion v. cool v. swagger (in response to a reader's comment) here.

Saunter (or should I saw swagger?) on over and check out Swagger360 here.

p.s. It never ceases to amaze me the interesting, wonderful people I get to meet on the streets- I can't think of a better way to develop my photography skills and meet the most fascinating people from all over the world at the same time...

4 comments:

  1. You do have a knack for finding people like Barbara Hulanicki and, now, Karl-Edwin Guerre, whose swaggering advice is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee Cameron- sometimes I feel like a Truffle dog snuffling out stylish people :) :) Unfortunately the truffle dog makes a lot more money than I do ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! What are the odds of that? Did you get a chance to ask him what's in his bag?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, I know Mr Arend!! Weird, huh?! Hmmmmm no doubt that bag was carrying a whole lot of Swagger essentials for Paris! Or was about to be filled with some fabulous new purchases :)
    I want his hat (although I suspect that I would have it looking decidedly grubby in about 2 nanoseconds- how does Mr Guerre manage to look so pristine all the time?!)

    ReplyDelete